Sinister: B&S Comparisans

Adrian Evans AEvans at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 30 12:24:32 BST 1998

On the subject of the many B&S comparisans bounding around, have you
noticed on Dirty Dream that if you were to take Struans vocals out,
Stevies guitar, Stuarts bass, Chris's keyboards, Isobelles little ditty
in the middle and anything Sarah or Mick does, it sounds incredibly like
my 18 month nephew bashing the living shit out of his drum ?

Kevan "Big-Issue" Cooke wrote :

>I can confirm that Adrian looks nothing like an Avenger.

I have no wheels for a start.

>If I had recognised him after Shepherds Bush I would never have stood
there
>at the bar leering lustfully at his Kate and throwing him menacing
>looks.

No no no no no no no no no.  I was scared, I swore I was on for a
beating, it couldn't possibly be anyone on the list.

Genuine Miller wrote on the subject of Rammstein :

>I don't think it's that bad to be honest. Especially the line about
making
>decisions without your television, a classic I think, especially when
>GRRRRROWLED.

Oh let's cut the crap Peter, you just like the video.

Mark C wrote :

>Just thought I'd write to ask if anyone's going to the Delgados Union
>Chapel gig in London this Thursday?

Mark, if it was anything like Exeter last night they were chuffing
brilliant.  A bit on the "polished act" side of things, but they were
reet fookin loud and truly wonderful.  And just HOW HOW HOW does a wee
lass like that have such a strong voice....she must have a big pair of
lungs, not that I could see cos she was so small.

Byebye Playmates.

PS I've just realised that I'm seeing DM at Wemberlee tonight and I'm an
Arsenal fan...I wonder if I could swap my ticket with some poor
unsuspecting Greek ???

Adrian.