Sinister: Pipette - no dropper

Ian Turton buffalo at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 30 13:01:32 BST 1998

Anastasia Signoretta wrote:

> if my memory serves me correctly...
>
> how cmj of cmj to make that comparison.  lullaby for the working class are
> a band with a great name and not much else.  'country' is the best
> description i can put forth without sounding too harsh...

Lullaby for The Working Class make lovely, lovely records. Get hold of 'I Never
Even Asked For Light'. Downbea(u)t(y).  Alt. Country, if you're wrong-headed
enough to think that 'country' is, by default, a derogatory term. There's a
link below to a review which'll do nicely...

 Click here for 'I Never...' review

> but some people don't know what they're writing about half the time.

[Pulls De Niro 'whatever' face]

> 'but how can i see stars
> if my feet are on the ground?'
> My Bloody Anodyne

If my memory serves me correctly, you tilt your head back. Ride, eh ?

Turt