Sinister: New Boy

Paul Field paul.field at xxx.com
Wed Sep 30 16:22:12 BST 1998

Hi all, I'm new to this list - no slagging off please, I'm new to email
too. Therefore, please forgive my ignorance if my observation has already
been noted. To quote from Seymour Stein:

"I heard dinner went well,
You said you liked Chris' jacket
He reminded you of Johnny
Before he went electronic"

Perchance a reference to Johnny Marr leaving the Smiths (great) and going
to Electronic (poor)?

I shall now leave you all to RIP.

Paul.

P.S. A BIG hello to all the London crowd - maybe see some of you soon, but
not this Friday unfortunately as I can't make it.