Sinister: Answers: NYC 21+!!!!!!!!!!

sberkeley at xxx.com sberkeley at xxx.com
Wed Sep 30 14:46:27 BST 1998

       Fyi:  NYC is Sodom: I have never-ever-ever seen any establishment
       (club, bar, etc) ask for ID of anyone anywhere. I spent my highschool
       days in NYC since turning 15 and I sure looked it.  Remember, this is
       a city where bars may be open anytime they wish and only must close 4
       hours a day: any 4 hours!  Worry about something else please...  Good
       luck and regards,

       -Shamus