Sinister: B&S lookie-likies

susannah susannah at xxx.net
Wed Sep 30 19:44:49 BST 1998

Readers.
Its been a rather turbulent day for me which has left me floundering in a sea of
panic and disbelief.
Basically I went out to lunch with a friend/work colleague, and we got on to the
subject of how- much- you -weigh. Like girls do.
She leant over to me and said ' as a friend Susannah, you could do with losing a
few pounds'. WELL! I've never been so insulted in all my life!, and am now at
this moment eating watercress and spinach salad for my tea. Straight out the bag
too as its less calories that way.

Anyway, I have realised that since all the you -know- who's are out the country
on a tour or something we can say what we like about them as they shan't be
reading the list at the moment, so  DIE! you fuckers! Not literally though of
course, as if the New York gig is cancelled I shall be very disappointed and
demand a refund.
On another note, I have come to realise that because the band are so , well,
ordinary looking, apart from Chris Geddes who stands out like a beacon against
good taste, just about anybody down your way could resemble the *stars* with
many *hilarious* ensuing moments.
For instance, there's this man down the road who looks so similar to Stevie
Jackson, that everytime I see him (knowing full well that this man exists) I
jump a bit and think ooh there's Stevie Jackson! Whats he doing in Sainsburys?
and what Does he want with that cucumber? I never knew he liked taramosalata and
so on and so forth. There's also this alky on the corner , always slumped on a
bench with a bottle in a paper bag and his trousers round his ankles who looks
exactly like Richard...then again.......
Furthermore my boyfriend looks exactly like the trumpeter, even down to the
hair, but he's not fooling anyone.

AAh, thats it,I've run out of things to say

Susannah.