Sinister: i choo choo choose you!

Madame Cholet barzy at xxx.com
Wed Sep 30 20:30:56 BST 1998

>umm well... i love ralph wiggum from the simpsons... i wish that _he_
>were my boyfriend... he is great! though this is probably not normal and i
>have had many people ridicule me for this... and so now probably many more
>people
>will...
>ive said too much...
>allison

Well ...when I was a kid, I had a crush on Mark and Princess from Battle Of
the Planets, as well as Scooby Doo and Bugs Bunny. Now..i've moved on.

I fancy Dexter.  He's soooooo smart. And is it just me, or does the kid in
The Nightmare Before Christmas (the little blond one with the pointy nose
who gets the shrunken head for Xmas) look JUST like STUART MURDOCH?? He
does! Honest! So I guess I fancy him too. But not as much as Dexter. And
that kid who's got the pet Newt is pretty cute as well. Newton? And
Ralphie's pretty cute, but if you kissed him his breath would taste of
paste and knobs and things. And Wellington Womble's not a cartoon
character, but I sure do fancy that little Womble something fierce..but I
have a real one, so haha. And he's still ever-so-rather-shy.

Maybe I have a problem.

beth