Sinister: rare belle and sebastian track, or not?

Joe Frese fjf at xxx.edu
Wed Sep 30 21:48:30 BST 1998

hey, i've got a question hopefully somebody on this list can help me
answer.  i did a little tape trading a while ago, and this guy (who has
since disappeared) sent me a tape with filled with belle and sebastian
stuff . . . i can identify the origins of most of the songs, except two:
one is an alternate version of "dog on wheels" which ends with a weird
backwards sample . . . does anybody know where this version is from?
	the other is an incredible lawrence-welkish song, sung by a female (but it
doesn't sound like isobel) and containing the lines "on white horses/pretty
white horses/let me ride away."  has anybody ever heard this song before?
is it rare belle and sebastian, or is it somebody else?  and if so, who,
because it kicks . . .

joe