Sinister: re: toronto & cartoons

debbie.spiers at xxx.ca debbie.spiers at xxx.ca
Wed Sep 30 20:19:21 BST 1998

Someone asked who the openers were going to be for the toronto date.  i
do believe that it is Spooky Ruben.  I'm not completly sure.  You can
check by phoning the Edge club and concert listings.  The number is (416)
872-3343.  or is it 870?  any how, it lists it there.

And to those discussing cartoons.  My very first crush was on Mighty
Mouse.  Anyone remember him?  And my very second crush was on Robin in the
old Batman cartoon series.

cheers

deb