Sinister: Twang me gently

Honey honey at xxx.net
Thu Apr 1 12:54:08 BST 1999

Sorry to poke my nose in the swingy sinister door yet again.  Just to
say for anyone who's been waiting for guitar tabs for TBWTAS, MRS and
any other acronym you can think of, they're now at the Sinister WWW
site at:

	http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/chords.html

These were submitted ages ago by loads of people, but me and my
consultant chordologist, Lulu, took ages trying to sort them all out.
I've pulled my finger out today in response for a request for them
"In Another Place" as those of us who work in the House of Commons
say.

Sorry for the long delay, and sorry for anyone who sent chords and I
haven't put them up - it's very hard to choose between them and I've
tried to be fair - I don't think we want 99 versions of each song
online.  But I'll add what I've said on the WWW page, even though I
sound a bit like PC Plod:

"It's always hard choosing between different people's versions, and
we get sent lots, so apologies to anyone who sent in chords and
they're not here: in some cases it's first come first served, in
others I arbitrarily pick whatever looks more complete. And yes I
understand this is open to interpretation, and mine is often wrong:
if you have an alternate version, I suggest you mail the person whose
name is on the version below and see if you can both agree on a new
set of chords, then send them back to me together. Then you both get
your names in lights :) It's quite hard to manage this so please
don't mail me and say "these chords are better" - I can't decide for
you and I'll end up crying in the corner."

Finally for anyone who hasn't got WWW access (I know of at least one
poor listee who doesn't), never fear!  My little robot, the sweet
Miss HoneyBot who some will remember as a silent but very sexy
presence in the chatrooms, has been instructed to serve your every
wish.  Just send a flattering message to her at:

	honeybot at majordomo.net

(not me), and she will send you back all the chords in the twinkling
of an eye.  Actually it needn't be flattering, she's desperate for
attention.

honey xxx