Sinister: Australian B&S Distributor

Chris Tunnock tunnock at xxx.au
Thu Apr 1 16:39:20 BST 1999

Dear Australian sinsterines (and g'day to you gentiles)

        Modular is now distributing B&S locally, in the wake of the
Brits. I have not yet been able to ascertain if the date of Tigermilk's
rerelease will be the same as the international release but let us cross
our collective dirty colonial fingers... and say goodbye to import
prices.

	The source of this info was a favourable TBWTAS review in
Inpress, a Melbourne music paper. It ended on a finale of "A victory for
substance over style." Before one takes this in a disparaging context,
it referred to B&S self-promotion and their integrity in letting their
music speak for itself.

	I will end in pseudo "Romperoom" style by saying a big hello to
all my Australian friends out there in Sinisterland... Hello Craig, Erin
(you ex-pat, you), Jacki, Jacqui, and Kin.

Bye
Chris
N.B previous post's answer was 2!