Sinister: The line-up (according to the NME)

Stephane sburon at xxx.fr
Thu Apr 1 16:03:16 BST 1999

Hi list...

Ailsa Ross a écrit:

> The NME online seem to have beaten our own esteemed newslists to the following confirmed line-up, so for those of you interested, point yourselves to:
> http://www.nme.com/newsdesk/19990231123814news.html

Well, I dont know whether all these infos are confirmed or not (any idea, david?), maybe we should check on the Jeepster site before, but it raises many
problems : how shall I see ALL these bands??? God, I'm not ubiquitous (yes, this word exists, i've just checked in my Harrap's dictionnary, it's the same
in french!) and yet I WANT to see them all (except Mercury Rev, maybe, I still havent understood why everybody found the new album so great, and
moreover, I saw them play in Paris, it was rubbish, except when they covered a song by Galaxie 500).
If the NME is right, nobody wil play on the second stage on the friday night... Shame... But that would mean there is an opportunity for the Gentle Waves
to play! Oh please, that would be sooo great!
And they say that the festival is sold out. Excellent, I really thought it would never be, simply because of the price. Well, I can afford it because
I've got a job and all, but what about the others???
Btw, anyone heard of Ladybug Transistor before? And what about Broadcast? I loved "Work and Non Work", do you know whether they've planned to release
something new in 99???
Sorry for this message, it must be the weather: the children are shouting and playing balls in the playground, I'm listening to A Century Of Fakers, the
windows are open, I feel like dancing alone...

Take care

Stephane, http://www.chez.com/tweeclub

PS: Where's the Duke gone???