Sinister: The girls and the horses

Nick Dastoor nickdastoor at xxx.com
Thu Apr 1 19:22:53 BST 1999

Well this is all very exciting.  Not just another picnic to look
foward to, where Big Stu reckons I can meet girls, but a pre-Camber
meetup opposite my office, half an hour after I finish work.  How
convenient.  Just as well it's the Betsey, as the Coach and Horses has
been boycotted by the NUJ chapel here on account of the publican's
racist views.  How interesting this must be to all of you.  I used to
be interesting.  But then everyone caught up and I got lost in the
following pack.

What's all this in Time Out about Isobel being Stuart's ex-girlfriend?
I thought they were caught 'holding hands' in America recently.  What
other bands have survived this sort of crisis?  Bis, and they got
better.

Rod's been quiet lately, but I've been tracking his movements - have a
look at what he's been up to.  Busy boy!

http://x7.dejanews.com/[ST_rn=qs]/getdoc.xp?AN=461049635&CONTEXT=92298
8937.1990525082&hitnum=7

Buy a minidisc machine.  They're great.