Sinister: "I'm not sure if I want Bowlie festival publicised"

Honey honey at xxx.net
Thu Apr 1 20:40:29 BST 1999

I promised to shut my fat gob, but I'm not really am I?  Two things,
chums:

First off I got to read the whole Select article this evening, and
Lulu is still giggling and rolling about on the sofa about it.  The
following appears in big black satanic writing on page 34:

"I'm not sure if I want the Bowlie festival publicised.  We're a tidy
little community!" - Sinister mailing list founder, Honey

I was of course misquoted: not only do I not want Bowlie publicised,
I'd like it sanitised, plagiarised and circumcised please.  Keen
observers may wish to note that whoever does the big letters for
Select didn't talk to the person who does the little letters, and
stuck in "Bowlie festival" for "Sinister list".  I know it's a subtle
difference but I'm pedantic and feel these nuances of meaning count.
Big fat farts.

However, you should all pat yourselves on the back because in the
same article, Sinister is referred to as "the Mother of all fan
resources".  This is of course only because of the messages in the
archives, which I didn't write all by myself, in spite of appearances
today.  Apparently, in reference to Sinister: "You flippin' name it,
it's there".  Another blatant untruth: I've been looking for years in
the Archives for instructions on how to unplug the exit valve on an
Indesit B33RZ and it's conspicuous by its absence.

"And also": this latest communication beamed straight from the heart
of Jeepster International.

I thank you.

Honey x