Sinister: "I'm not sure if I want Bowlie festival publicised" (fwd)

Honey honey at xxx.net
Thu Apr 1 21:29:25 BST 1999

Listen, I'll do penance for the month for mailing you all again but
this one's forced on me.  David Jeepster has just mailed me asking me
to tell you all that the message I quoted from him was sent by him to
the belleandsebastian list, at Jeepster and not the news list, at
Jeepster (and not the Sinister list, at Sinister Central, I should
add), because he says lots of people will get confused and mail him
asking if the news list is kaputt.  It isn't.  I'm not.  We aren't.

OK?

Honey x