Sinister: scandalous sinister shocker

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Thu Apr 1 23:42:39 BST 1999

Dear sweet list,

Hey,man..what`s all this hub-bub going on? What this select article?..
was it like a big thing just on sinister or belle and sebastian in
general...these select people have been watching us the whole time?
those voyeuristic pervs! bad touch! we could`ve been naked or
something...okay,select people,if you are there, i have a COMPLAINT.
In your lettres page,you said `the person who sends in a lookalike
celebrity picture will win a great prize`
I have sent in 2 lookalike pictures of celebrities,both have been
PUBLISHED and 1 plain lettre that you published and i have gotten NO
prize in the mail.What`s with that.You think you can misquote people,not
send them their fair prizes and get away with it! (well,you probably
will get away with it,but beware,you just might get a curse bestowed
upon you...sinister...magic..)
it was just the..whole tone..i have expected to see `you can even see
where evil girls have illicit thoughts on stuart david!`
I shall have to check it out tomorrow on my yearly pilgrimage to the
city to buy food.

hey oon,thanks for those great documentary ideas actually..i quite liked
the pub one,but i was thinking i might do my documentary on `children of
war`
and focusing on the kosovo crisis...if anyone has any ideas or
suggestions about my documentary,opionions or whatever (i dont care what
your opionions are,i want to show things from both sides) they would be
most greatly and warmly welcomed...i was thinking i could centre my
story around -have we learned nothing? -no matter what side thinks they
are right,the weak and innocent ones always die -these children growing
up in hate,a future of hate?

i have really been effected by what i`ve been seeing on the news,my
danger is..i dont want to seem like i`m preaching or trying to be
sensationalistic.

thankyou kindly,
genevieve