Sinister: london picnic

david kitchen - jeepster shop at xxx.uk
Sat Apr 3 12:20:07 BST 1999

with a misty rain setting over london on this easter saturday, things don't look
too good for the picnic tomorrow, but no fear, as always a contigency plan is in
place and this is it;

we'll still be meeting at camden town tube station at around 3pm (to spare
confusion), and if we decide that it's too wet or overcast, and if the sun doesn't
show it's head, well that's ok, we'll just head up the road to the usual haunt of
The Spread Eagle pub where we'll enjoy the rest of the afternoon in a warm and
friendly (and slightly alcoholic) environment before making our way to the the
Firkin pub opposite the Improv Theatre (on Tottenham Court Road, nr Warren Street)
for a little gathering before heading in tothe gentle waves gig :)

so, hopefully we'll see you tomorrow :)

cheers

david

                  david kitchen : jeepster recordings ltd
          http://www.jeepster.co.uk/ mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk

      WE ARE MOVING, NEW ADDRESS: PO BOX 14153, LONDON SW11 4XU, UK

       with the words 'subscribe news' in the body of the message