Sinister: ooooh!

Jane Blackall rebelrebel at xxx.uk
Sat Apr 3 18:36:40 BST 1999

...ah, I'm full of pre-picnic excitement and bounciness!

:-)

...well, this is my first post to the luvverly Sinister community, and
(after months of shifty lurking) it'll be a modest affair... I fear
over-reaching myself, then getting horribly confused and keeling over...
then I'd have to go back into hiding until the embarassment wore off, which
could take quite some time...

...but yes - picnic, london, tomorrow!... how will I spot my fellow Sinister
types at the tube station?... or will it be obvious?... is it written all
over us?...

...I'm off to do some girly baking now, so that (barring culinary mishaps) I
will have something tasty to offer the masses come tomorrow afternoon...
hope to see lots of you there...

love,
janey applecake