Sinister: Looper

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at xxx.com
Sat Apr 3 21:19:48 BST 1999

I had been hesitant to listen to the Looper disc -- wanting to like it,
but suspecting I wouldn't.

While I don't necessarily like to be the curmudgeon, it's my job and I'm
proud of it.  So I must report that I didn't like it.  Not the kind of
thing that is likely to kick in later, either.

If Isobel's album shows any evidence that she may have visited a vocal
coach, please let me know.  I'll settle for any new-found ability to
project from the diaphragm.

If only to avoid a completely negative post, I will recommend the new
David Sylvian album.  You will like it.  Gorgeous.

--Mark

__ Burning Rome : SENSELESS CD on Mindfield Records MindCD03 Cathartium 14
   < http://www.xnet.com/~mkolmar/BurningRome > < MP3 & RealAudio tracks >