Sinister: ill

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Sat Apr 3 21:54:32 BST 1999

i'm sick.  it's all poo, so i'm really really bored.  i'm on the computer
now, watching home fries which really shows how bored i am.  i just put up
my new magnetic fields poster and updated my web page and have been sorting
through dozens upon dozens of random scraps of paper in my room.  have any
of you ever wondered about garbage, how it travels and rots and how we
create piles and piles and piles.  you know, for a drew barrymore comedy,
this movie has one weirdass premise.  ok, sigh, list content.  think think
think....  we should have a new york pincnic.

there.  i'm not up to planning it right now, i'm very busy being ill and
attempting to think straight through my headache.

this is pretty amusing, but i dunno if it will work so well as a list wide
email.  i guess i'll just suggest some other bands for people to listen
too.  right now i've been into stereo total lately.  they rock, they sing
in bunches of languages and just make happy dance music.  oh well, i give
up.

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu