Sinister: Secret Goldfish - tie to b&s? does anyone have a site with a _complete_ discography? and where is the Easter Beagle?

John F. Monroe monroej at xxx.com
Mon Apr 5 07:01:01 BST 1999

Now, I just saw for sale an ep by Secret Goldfish claiming it features
'Belle and Sebastian guitarist'.  Anyone know about this? I tried checking
the trusty archives, but it appeared it was down for maintenance this
evening.  I have some Secret Goldfish on a few Creeping Bent samplers, but I
know little else of them.

Does anyone have a complete discography going? no no, not one of those that
works for 99.9% of the music loving population, but ones for the super geeks
out here :) well, if you do have one, let me know, as I would like to see
it.  There are several French and US promos ( and I am sure UK ones, and
Japanese too perhaps? ).  I know of 3 French promotional cd releases for the
latest album ( for 'Is It Wicked Not To Care?', 'Dirty Dream #2' and the
full length 'The Boy With The Arab Strap' all in nice little cardsleeves, a
bit plain looking but still interesting ). As far as the US there is the
promotional cd single for 'Like Dylan In The Movies', with a nice lil' blue
cover insert, the stickered covered Enclave promo for 'If You're Feeling
Sinister' and the SXSW Enclave sampler cd which features two B&S tracks ( I
forget which ones now - one is 'Judy and The Dream of Horses' ), along with
the stickered cardsleeve promo of TBWTAS.  I would think there are some UK
equivalents out there as well, which I don't have, but it might be
interesting to see all this info collected in one place, along with press
kit info, etc.

I might be able to send you scans of some of this stuff if you have a
website going that archives every release in every format in every country.
but maybe such a thing doesn't exist.

there was no Easter Beagle 'Peanuts' cartoon today, I was sorely let down, I
recall when it was a tradition. Next thing you know Charlie Brown will
finally kick that football, what is the world coming to.