Sinister: Secret Goldfish - tie to b&s? does anyone have a site with a _complete_ discography? and where is the Easter Beagle?

david kitchen - jeepster shop at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 5 15:36:40 BST 1999

John F. Monroe wrote:

> Now, I just saw for sale an ep by Secret Goldfish claiming it features
> 'Belle and Sebastian guitarist'.  Anyone know about this? I tried checking
> the trusty archives, but it appeared it was down for maintenance this
> evening.  I have some Secret Goldfish on a few Creeping Bent samplers, but I
> know little else of them.
>
> Does anyone have a complete discography going? no no, not one of those that
> works for 99.9% of the music loving population, but ones for the super geeks
> out here :)

it was stevie who played with secret goldfish, so yes, that's true.

as for your comments Re: a complete discography of EVERYTHING, EVER!!
well, i suppose that it makes sense for me to compile that, since we have the
contacts with all the people that made promo's, etc to get hold of all of the info
and make sure it is absolutely complete. so i'll get to work on that and add it
somewhere on the site once i've finished :) i'll let you know when it's done
obviously ;) would you want scans of all the covers and things like the catalogue
numbers for the promo's to aid you in record fairs?

on the playing with other bands front, mick and richard are level pegging at the
moment with four live performances each over the bowlie weekender, no prize
whatsoever to anyone that can successfully guess them all :)

cheers

david

                  david kitchen : jeepster recordings ltd
          http://www.jeepster.co.uk/ mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk

      WE ARE MOVING, NEW ADDRESS: PO BOX 14153, LONDON SW11 4XU, UK

       with the words 'subscribe news' in the body of the message