Sinister: Gentle Waves were GREAT! ps. did anyone tape it? and get the setlist?????

JaMeS eculb at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 5 18:48:49 BST 1999

hello to you all,
i thought that the London gig was really really good. yeah, isobel didnt
show any nerves onstage, i thought her voice sounded quite strong
throughout. my own personal faves were the one with Stevie on harmonica
near the beginning, the instrumental (what was isobel playing?), the
catchy Kinky Love, and that new one 'which might sound a bit rough', but
was in fact simply sublime. overall, i thought it was well worth catching.
i hope my GW album arrives soon....

personally i was very chuffed as i bumped into Stuart 3 times over the
course of the evening, and had a little chat with isobel too :) wow, thats
one of my life's ambitions finally fulfilled...

did anyone tape the gig? i'd really really like to get a copy if anyone
did. i have loads of B&S rare things on tape to trade. mail me :)

oh and if anyones interested ive updated my little site to include a
gentle waves gig review by me (in the style of stuart david). pictures to
be added when i process the film and scam my uni's scanner....

JaMeS :)
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Hall/7789