Sinister: Mucky fingers

Honey honey at xxx.net
Mon Apr 5 19:33:23 BST 1999

I've hmmed and I've ahhed and I've finally got round to putting all
those cutting from the press online for your delectation.  They're
whopping great images in some cases, but hey, someone has to use up
the electons.  So go see a very badly written page of HTML now at:

	http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/press.html

featuring the first Sinister public sighting, "that" Select article
(with all the nice pictures and non-text and charitable B&S WWW site
review in a side-panel), a wicked cartoon, and various other trivial
amusements.  The first Daily Record article in particular is a corker
for "spot the ball".

honey xxx