Sinister: It's 'orrible being in love when you're 8 and a half

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Mon Apr 5 20:58:27 BST 1999

Hello Young Lovers,

I've just eaten most of a Dairy Milk easter egg and I feel a bit
queasy.

Los Genitales did "Kinky Love"?  I like that song, but I feel sure
that Isobel's earnest attempt pales into insignificance when compared
to 25,000 Manchester City fans hollering "Kinky, take me inside and
let the honey slide" two seasons ago, in a heartfelt plea to get
"diminutive mercurial Georgian genius" (copyright Manchester Evening
News) Georgi Kinkladze to stay at Maine Road for another season.

My trip to Glasgow was jolly good fun, I had my usual record spree,
and we all went to Julia's house where Chris Lynyrd informed us that
one in twenty people in the world had been bedded by Gene Simmons.
That means 50 people on this list alone.  I've counted eight that I
know of - the Duke, Leslie-Jo, Peter Miller, Roddd, Kamp Kommandant
Kitchen, JJ, Stuart Gardiner and Andreas.  Matt Haines has had him
too.   And Steve Lowe.  Can we have a Simmons Shag register like we
did with "Tigermilk"?

I had a go on a theramin for the first time the other day.  I want
one.  They may look like a fifth form electronics project entry, but
appearances are deceptive, just switch it on and you are instantly
Portishead.

I'm watching an Estonian film.  I bet nobody else here is *that*
fucking cultured, not even Keith.  Mind you, I'm having some trouble
following it as the plot seems to be going in reverse.  You're all
distracting me, piss off.

Tag xxx