Sinister: E-POP: Gentle Waves (fwd)

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at xxx.com
Tue Apr 6 01:55:09 BST 1999

> From: DJYork11 at xxx.com
> To: europop at alcd.soton.ac.uk
> Subject: E-POP: Gentle Waves

[...]
> The films were both French, one about a group of boys obsessed with an older
> woman and the other (much better) one was about a boy who befriends a magical
> red balloon which follows him everywhere. It was good, honest.

This reminds me of a bit from Mr. Show with Bob and David that must have
been inspired by the film. I forget now if it was the boy's mom or the bad
babysitter, but she deliberately popped the balloon with her cigarette.

It's an incredibly funny show.  Hope you can view it in England.

--Mark

__ Burning Rome : SENSELESS CD on Mindfield Records MindCD03 Cathartium 14
   < http://www.xnet.com/~mkolmar/BurningRome > < MP3 & RealAudio tracks >