Sinister: What is in a good subject header, really?

Mick McMick * Sandcastle Records bp224996 at xxx.edu
Tue Apr 6 02:54:18 BST 1999

Hello,
	All this talk of picnics in the US... I think it should be noted that
we've already had some. Don't have any idea how many. Less than 40, for
sure. I was at one, I think. All I can remember is maiming myself on a
vicious bicycle. Of course, that is not a reason to refrain from further
picnics.
	So, we have B&S wallpaper headed our way, eh? Does that mean we could
expect a Windows theme or something? Hm, and I for one am glad we have
some spies in that other list...whatsitcalled. I forget. I'm glad we
have some there, though. Yes.
	On the subject of Broadcast, as someone else mentioned, I too am
curious to hear about their plans. I looked for them on the Ultimate
Band List (which is useful if irritating) and came up with some eastern
European band which was most certainly not *that* Broadcast.
	Hm, well, that's all I found myself compelled to comment on, except I'm
relieved to find I hadn't slept with Gene Simmons. I was afraid I might
have been really tired one night and not noticed. Good thing I'm a light
sleeper.

 /"\_/"\_/"\  Mick McMick/Sandcastle Records <<->> bp224996 at ohiou.edu
 \         /  Sandcastle Records Homepage:                ICQ#5056758