Sinister: within all government and moral laws? (am I?)

Molly pbelinsk at xxx.net
Tue Apr 6 02:54:39 BST 1999

I just giggle to myself at the surreptitiousness of the upside down badge
thing. I want a badge to put upside down! However I can't figure out how
the conversion of funds works though at the Jeepster shop. Not that i have
a checkbook or any money anyhow.  Would it be an infringement upon anything
if I printed a picture of  one (or nine!)onto iron-on-transfer paper and
then ironed it upside down onto my own t-shirt? Would that be betraying
laws and copyrights and domains and whatnot? I figger as long as I put it
upside down it'll be okay! It's like two triangles with the same
dimensions, but one is flipped around... THEN THEY AREN'T THE SAME! YES! I
am thoroughly convinced!

All of this talk about brushing elbows with ____ and chatting with _____..
how do you do it? Are they just walking around, there for your bumping into
pleasure? I want to run into people. I tried to find Beck once but nay, all
I saw of him was what I saw on stage. Of course, I've never been within
five hundred miles of B&S, so I wouldn't know the differences of their
themness.

Back to the mom front: my mom loves IYFS and she sings along to all of the
songs. She's befuddled though when I play TBWTAS. She doesn't know the
words! She hums along.. and then breaks out into "but if you are feeling
sinister go off and see a minister..."   I thinks it's really funny cuz I'm
pretty sure it's a subconscious thing, and if I said something to her she
wouldn't even know what I was talking about.

Thassall. Goodnight Western Hemisphere
Good Morning/afternoon elsewhere
m o l l y