Sinister: Only 17 days

Jordi Trenzano i Vilar jordi-tv at xxx.com
Tue Apr 6 10:16:05 BST 1999

Yes, I´m becoming more and more impacient just waiting for the Bowlie Weekender. I´ve been out for a few days, having a little holidays, and you can guess what answers did I get when I talked to my friends about the Bowlie and my zine. I´m living in another planet, they may think. Luckily, a friend of mine who is a B&S fan since I taped him two songs of IYFS took his guitar to the beach and he, me and another friend of mine (the twin brother of Lee Ranaldo, but 20-25 years younger) we sang to some B&S tunes. It was just a sillyness (is it correct ?) but we were happy for a while. The best was in the car trip. I played TWATTYBUS to my mother, and when "The boy with..." (the song) started, she said: "Is the girl singing ?"
I bought "The green fields..." some hours ago and it´s a GREAT album. "Hangman in the shadow" is maybe my favourite. So, Stuart´s real name is Stuart Lee, isn´it ?.

A question to my north neighbours: The girl who appears at the end of Yann Tiersen´s "Le quartier" video is Natacha Reigner, isn´t she ? I saw "la vie revée des anges" and I liked it very much.

Finally, I recommend everybody to read the "Stolen kisses" zine from Matthew. It´s really nice.

Adeu

Jordiet.

Jordiet   jordi-tv at olemail.com
             0291942a01 at abonados.cplus.es