Sinister: gentle Waves

T.Lilja at xxx.uk T.Lilja at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 7 14:10:47 BST 1999

Hi y'all!
Yeasterday i bought th gentle waves record and rushed home (as soon
as I had stopped for a cup uf coffee of course) and listened to it
and my first thought after hearing isobelles first whispers was "ohh
my god it's Phoebe from friends" but after listening to the record a
few times now I quite enjoy it. But i still think weathershow is the
best song and i was hoping for more of that sort. I guess i should
have bought a Stereolab record instead if thats what I wanted.

/Toby