Sinister: Police: Corruption

Nick Dastoor nickdastoor at xxx.com
Wed Apr 7 14:07:56 BST 1999

>How guilty must i look?

>I refused because i am working but i was secretly scared that i would
>be picked out and sent to jail for a crime i dont think i committed.

No no this can't happen jAmEs.  The police are very fair like that.
But they're not so fair on the real suspects.  When I was at school
they asked for BLOND volunteers for an ID parade but somehow I ended
up going too. It was just as well for the path of justice, as the boy
they were holding had BROWN hair too.  But they didn't pick me.  Or
the suspect.  He wore a jumper with a teddy bear motif, which I
suppose put them off the scent.  Nowadays he'd probably opt for a
Gentle Waves badge.  Perhaps the Jeepster merchandise machine might
like to market themseleves more aggressively to the juvenile offenders
corner of the market.  David could impress them with tales of a youth
misspent robbing National Express tickets and promoting Menswear.

Nich