Sinister: bumpooshitwilly

Funkyseb funkyseb at xxx.com
Wed Apr 7 17:56:21 BST 1999

Afternoon, grooveriders.
Isn't it annoying when you're reading the list at work and a window pops
up with something filthy and dirty in the subject line? And as for that
gangwanking nonsense in the footer...well, it's impossible to explain
away really. How many hipsters have found themselves in the dole queue as
a result of sinister, I wonder... :-)
Anyway, on to the important stuff.
  I own a piece of scratchy vinyl at home called "moog partytime", rammed
to the run out groove with bleepy bloppy party melodies. Well, imagine a
follow up disc entitled "moog oh dear my cat's just died and I keep
finding myself bursting into unexplainable silent tears on public
transport", and that's Broadcast's "Work and No Work LP. It's gorgeous,
if rather melancholy, and I await Bowlie with bated tear ducts.
      Right! Attention everybody! With the lovely honey's permission (of
course), I'd like to launch a new strand, "Lovely things that have
happened to me on buses". I'm realy taken with the idea of writing a
short film about a boy who falls in love with girls he sees on the bus,
and so really, I just want to test the waters. Am I the only saddo who
does this? Have any listees actually had the courage to talk to someone
they've met on the bus? Or even <gasp> gone out with them?
Answers on an e-mail please:-)
funkyseb