Sinister: Avoiding litigation

Nick Dastoor nickdastoor at xxx.com
Wed Apr 7 18:48:14 BST 1999

Didn't some guy get arrested recently for looking funny at a woman he
fancied on a train?  Puts a whole different slant on those 'A hidden
glance, a forgotten smile' Dateline posters that I find so alluring.
Watch out kids.  Perhaps everyone who wouldn't object to a bit of
public transport flirtation should wear a badge upside down or
something, to save confusion.

Incidentally, Sebastian, I can't let that Sheffield slagging pass
without comment. I love Sheffield.  Would anyone else like to start a
rival "Lovely things that have happened to me in Sheffield" thread.
And I'm not even going to ask for Honey's permission, because I know
that since little jon.g's demise, no one will join in anyway.

Love to you all,

Nicholas