Sinister: Momus "Slender Sherbert" for trade/sale

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at xxx.com
Wed Apr 7 20:53:02 BST 1999

In my search for the back-catalogue of Momus, I've got an extra copy of
the Slender Sherbert CD from 1995.  It contains re-recorded versions of 14
of his songs from '85-'89.  Some turned out better, some worse, all still
listenable.

Before I try to return the extra, I figured I'd ask here in case anyone
else has been trying to locate one.  I'll sell for about US$17 (which
splits the difference in price of the 2 copies).  As far as trades go,
just name something.  There's too many things I'd be interested in to try
to make a list.  Although God Machine's "Purity" ("Home") EP on Eve would
be near the top of that list, along with some Momus singles / This Must
Stop / Stop This, Prefab Sprout Demos EP CDS.

Thank you.  That is all!  (Please write me and not the list.)

--Mark

PS If you contacted me about the proposed Chicago meetup, you'll hear back
from me within the next few days.  I'm waiting for people who don't read
email as quickly as some of us.

__ Burning Rome : SENSELESS CD on Mindfield Records MindCD03 Cathartium 14
   < http://www.xnet.com/~mkolmar/BurningRome > < MP3 & RealAudio tracks >