Sinister: Go-Betweens US tour dates

John F. Monroe monroej at xxx.com
Thu Apr 8 06:43:47 BST 1999

I just saw that someone here posted about a London date - well here are a
slew of US ones.
mmm Milwaukee! Maybe if I met them I could take them for frozen custard or a
bratwurst, ya think? Show them the drive in which inspired the one on the
Happy Days tv show, take them on a brewery tour, yah, lots o' fun could be
had, eh.:)
( doing my best sout' side milwaukee accent there ).

and Star - you know what to enjoy ( beings with a 'b', ends in a 'g') enough
said!

here are those tour dates