Sinister: psst

Honey honey at xxx.net
Thu Apr 8 11:44:25 BST 1999

*huddles into corner*

"News International" (I kid you not) have finally replied to my email
and told me I need to pay a fee for publishing their material in
electronic form, which, by jingo, I'm not going to, so the Sunday
Times article will be removed from the press archive tomorrow.  So if
you want a look do it quick.  How exciting, I feel like a sexy
commando.  Shhhh!

Nursery - to make it clear - if you don't appear in the list of
people in the nursery (see the WWW page) and you're subscribed to the
list from the account you're posting from, you can post - it's that
simple.  For anyone who was in the nursery before The Great March to
majordomo.net, I repeat - you were taken out of it in a whacking great big
amnesty.  For anyone who's out of the nursery and moves email accounts -
mail me and let me know and you'll get whisked out of the nursery
forthwith.  And for anyone IN the nursery - thank you for sticking
around and not storming off in a grump, you're very patient and your
reward in heaven will be great.

How come so many people are looking at Splat's Bowlie Book but only a
few of you are filling it in?  Cheats!  Send Splat
(splat at majordomo.net) an email this instant (Subject: Bowlie), and
there's no shame in sending a blank one, just to say you're going.
Just because some people like me like to witter their head off inanely
for hours, it doesn't mean you have to.  All Splat wants to know is
who's going, so we can maybe all meet in a secret passage
underground, infiltrate the main stage from below, remove the
underpants of every single performer WITHOUT THEM EVEN NOTICING, and
then make a killing on Ebay auctioning them off.  That's the plan
anyway.

Honey, and Splat in absentia xxx