Sinister: years of therapy etc

Tjonrr at xxx.com Tjonrr at xxx.com
Thu Apr 8 12:11:36 BST 1999

>have any of you been mauled by birds recently?

when i was four a goose in cannonhill park in birmingham bit my hand and
stole my biscuit. it was a very traumatic experience and id rather not talk
about it. suffice to say i cant go anywhere near geese now. or birmingham
actually, but thats nothing to do with the above event.

as for romances on buses, ill use this rather tenuous link to plug my new
musical venture. one of the ten songs ive got has a refrain that goes "and
the girl on the bus was as pretty as her...". its really quite moving. ive
been writing a lot of distinctly lovelorn lyrics recently. must be the april
showers. im going to do these songs acoustic, all i need now is a four track
studio. and an acoustic guitar. and someone who can play an acoustic
guitar... look just forget it. you people. nah, theyre all shameless hefner
ripoffs anyway.

im concentrating on my other project anyway...BATFINK!!! thats the
spunkypunky band im in with my brother. he didnt like the name so i had to
write a song called restless natives (theme from batfink) to stop him
changing it. cant he see, it works on so many levels... doesnt matter cause
ill probably find out theres alreadly some world famous band with that name
and ill have to change it anyway. im just waiting for the rest of the band to
learn to play then well be top of the hit parade before you know it. i dont
need to learn how to play myself, im an artist. im thinking of changing my
name to johnny mumble...

                              from tjohn

"and i wonder where you and him will be
 when you see me on the cover of the NME
 after sellout tours and a string of hits
 when im snorting cocaine off a supermodels tits"
        arab strap- gilded