Sinister: stupendous man saves the day!!!

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 8 13:17:00 BST 1999

Hiya kids!!

I've just been listening to the hurdy-gurdy Black Sessions on tape (so
called because my tape goes "hurdy-gurdy groober-booger most mysterious
band in britain hurdy-gurdy" etc) and I must comment on that jolly
strange poupee de cire whatever.

I even searched the archives cos I didn't pay attention first time round
cheers cheers. I found out that the song was originally sun by some
french nonce called France Gall (how come theres no woman called England
Jones?) but it was written by the surely over-blimmingwell-hyped Serge
Gainsbourgh person. Tell me, in the original towards the end of the
song, does France SPIT out the "gar_CON!!!!" bit like Issy-Wissy does?
Brilliant moment that is.

Juan Fransisco:

>mmm Milwaukee! Maybe if I met them I could take them for frozen custard or a
>bratwurst, ya think?

I am SO jealous, I want to eat this scary sounding "frozen custard" hey
nonny and as for bratwursts well what more can i say than magical no?
Theres a woman who comes into our pub, and orders an apple pie with cold
custard every sunday. is frozen custard really just cold custard? Thats
lalalalalaamerrrkiiaa for you I supose. ENJOY THE BOG :)

Just an odd point, who has had those mini bottle of milk things?? I've
seen them in the supermarkt and wandered what they are...

Aren't News International bastards? We have to buy for the right to use
a picture? Pish, to quote belle and sebastians very own Stud.
Stu(art)d(avid) ho ho funny...I'll get me coat.

Aawwww but I love Stevie. Just for Wrong Girl. Even though he wore a
girlie purple-y shirt. I know that because annoyingly pretty but
extremely gormless girl at my college wears one the same. She tries to
dress 60's but actually dresses in the style known as blind fashion. As
in you don't look what you're putting on YOU FOOL.

And yes go and tell Splat if you're going to Bowlie. And answer my
question. Which you will find at
http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/bowlie.html
so there.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!