Sinister: sinister minister in da house

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Thu Apr 8 15:31:15 BST 1999

alix.campbell at virgin.net writes:

<< so i slowly
 run away. that's like in slo-motion. have any of you been mauled by birds
 recently? >>

I wasn't assaulted recently.. but once while riding through one of those zoos
where you see animals in a vaguely natural setting (except that there's a
road through their habitat and chain link fencing here and there.) my
family's Volkswagon bug was set upon by curious emus. they were walking up
and down it's hood and peering in at us. I shrieked because they had bulbous
eyes, and my father drove them away by brandishing a silver cap pistol in a
menacing fashion.

              true story!
                   dave