Sinister: Montreal Picnic

Fox in the snow foxinthesnow_ at xxx.com
Fri Apr 9 03:03:59 BST 1999

Hello Sinisterees
I never post but after mailing with some sinisteree( hello Nadia) and
meeting one ( hello Michelle) I decided it  would be fun if ppl around
Montreal could meet up there.. Well as I am from Quebec city I'd need
a bit of others help to know where to meet in Montreal and all that.
So everyone interested should email me and tell me where they are and
all those stuff so we can start working on something!! I,ll be waiting
for news of you all
cheers,
Karolyne
foxinthesnow_ at hotmail.com