Sinister: Trembling Blue Stars... much better

Chris Tunnock cbtun1 at xxx.au
Fri Apr 9 10:44:14 BST 1999

Dear Listees

I have some horrible news to convey...

Jason Adolf of Hatboro, PA, in the US gave IYFS one star in a Amizon
customer review...
"ooooh its not that beautiful"
"Trendy Jehovah's Witnessess listen to this band.
It is lo-fi music with the potential to be better, but in reality
misses the mark. Try Trembling Blue Stars. Much better."

I hope no one has mentioned this before because this seems strangely
like deja vu... It does not matter since this is a total WANK, pardon
my language... I always associated lo-fi with Will Oldham... I do not
even know the Trembling Blue Stars... (but can someone tell me
what they sound like please)

If anyone lives in PA - Pennsylvania or wherever  PA is, please do us
all a favour and vicariously revisit my juvenile days by egging Adolf.

Bye
Chris