Sinister: "...as if things felt anything..."

Snowinsumr at xxx.com Snowinsumr at xxx.com
Fri Apr 9 14:49:25 BST 1999

dear "meganelise neglected her mailing list and wants to get back into the
swing of things" diary...

twenty minutes until i have to go and work at the library...it's a thirty
minute drive...barely dressed...unfed...lazy book-shelfer meganelise is not
in the mood to work today...

my kitten is ready to sleep on my tummy and is rather cranky that i am
leaving...i feel guilty leaving him...it's a no win situation...unless i quit
my job...which is very appealing right now...

hot cocoa and munching a bagel...what is more lovely on a rainy morning? not
much...i would think...

i am so happy that everyone will get to meet everyone at bowlie...i am not
going...but it just makes me feel good to know that all of the little shy
listees will get to meet other shy listees...the boy that likes to hold my
hand very gently is going and i am sure that he will come back with many
lovely stories of things...and i cannot wait to hear...

"the sadness of things"...a song by momus...from the very beginning of the
song i cried...through it...and when it was over i still cried...so very
beautiful...if only everyone wrote songs like this...so much passion and
insight... :::sigh:::

...shy hugs...
meganelise