Sinister: I've got a bigger tigger

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Fri Apr 9 21:43:42 BST 1999

Hello everyone,

Has anyone mentioned yet that Tigermilk's release date in the US is June 8?
I'm sorry if someone has, I haven't been reading the posts thoroughly lately
because I've got so much work, but I figured there'd be a big deal about it
if it was already said, so I thought it was my duty to inform you all.  Phew!

Anyway I hope everyone is feeling happy...Today I looked outside for the
first time in weeks and I was a bit happy, and a bit sad, to discover Spring!
 Happy because the birds were chirping and the flowers were blooming, and sad
because I've got so much homework that I can't enjoy it!

Stupified and still a little sick,
Tami