Sinister: Rock dwelling Melbournites...

Craig-Lee Thompson painbirds at xxx.com
Sat Apr 10 00:35:35 BST 1999

Due to London and the U.S getting a guernsey in terms of
'Go-betweens' tour dates, I considered it only fitting someone from
Australia (the birthplace of the 'Go-Betweens' after all) post some
gigs. So, for those living under a rock in Melbourne, here are the
tour dates:

      The Continental; 'Tue 4th May'
      The Continental; 'Wed 5th May'

   Despite Robert Forster breaking his promise last time playing in
Melbourne, when stating that he would be back with a full
band to play solo material, I have forgiven and purchased my
tickets for the 5/5 show. Should be fantastic....

       Craig-Lee...

P.s: Is a gig still a gig at 'The Continental' or does it
metamorphose into a show??? Will I be seeing a gig or a show???