Sinister: tequilla! it makes me happy!

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sun Apr 11 18:57:14 BST 1999

Hi kids

do you know DO YOU KNOW that there is only one weekend left till Camber?
Oh my lord! I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose
control and hey might even eat a Crunchie. Cos hey its that Friday
Feeling. I've been listening to my free cd that came with THE WIRE. And
I was sadly surprised to see The Wire has sold out.. some noises
actually formed TUNES!! Blimey.

what does "llevar un balón en el maletero" mean? I looked it up found
something along the lines of "to take a ball in the saddle-maker"...
which doesn't sound that sensible to me. Is it some spanish idiom? Like
"best of british" isn't talking about beef or the sice (?! bsessive boo
radleys fans haw haw i'll get me goat ) girls it actually means "bad
luck" or something like that?

Theres a woman who wrote a book which explains every slang term in
English for sale in Waterstones somewhere. Its still not my favourite
book, that will always be the marvellous gay phrasebook for europe. I
wish I could remember what they said the Spanish for "sorry, I do not
like fisting" is. Um, not because I get in those situations oh GAWD I'll
just give up NOW shall I...

I'd prefer a nice cup of tea frankly.

Oooh! Whenever I think of Bowlie a shuder of JOY runs through me! But
then, oh no! Its The Fear! I only have one more weekend to lose three
stone in!! And to get a new face! Oh my LORD this is awful. Can't anyone
postpone Bowlie while I lose weight so I can look stunningly
iressitible? Bowlie 2027 has a nice ring to it...CHIZ. Oh well! Bowlie
should be so much FUN I don't care!

David - even though you're not on Sinister anymore, doh! Anyone! Do they
have CAFFREYS onsite? A certain person who doesn't post often has
promised to buy me a pint of that beverage. Oh dear got to go now and
put chips in the fryer YUM!!
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah