Sinister: Is he a yankee no he's a londoner

JJ johnj at xxx.com
Sun Apr 11 19:50:07 BST 1999

I sent a mail similar to this one already to the list, but it never arrived
and it hasn't made it's way to the archives..so here goes again:

Taggrrt said:
"We had our own Manchester picnic last night. Well, JJ, Risso,
Warrander John and Emma came round and we drank and talked and
listened to records so it was a kind of picnic. It was also a kind
of musical truth or dare as JJ admitted to owning a Stars on 45 LP"

This is true, I have the Beatles medley one and the Abba medley one.
Steps were obviously totally unoriginal doing that Abba thing on the Brits,
but where were StarSound? Nowhere. That's where. For those who
bothered to turn up to the Mini Manc Picnic, Smiley Culture's other
hit single was apparently 'Cockney Translation'. Oh, and to make those
who were there chuckle, can I just say "T-shirt wanker". Sorry, private
joke there.

Louise 'Mad-4-It' said:

"if you go by car you'll also get to see the awesome 'long man' on the way"

Yes, anyone lucky enough to be travelling down to Camber in my car will
be able to see the awesome 'long man', if I'm in the mood that is. Fnarr.

JJ