Sinister: bird maulings and british embassy

Turk turkout at xxx.net
Sun Apr 11 21:26:30 BST 1999

I've never actually been 'mauled' by a bird, but each day as i leave the
metro there seems to be an inordinate amount of pigeons in my way.  they
live in the arches of union station, and they have stopped scattering from
my path....i now have to walk around them....and sometimes they actually
dive bomb me....i think i'll start using a different metro to walk home
from....

As for B&S content: after staying up all  night for a friend of a friend's
birthday party, i went  the british embassy at 7:30 this morning to watch
the FA cup semis and drink rolling rocks for $1....after the second game,
someone tossed on TIJAMRS, before it was disheartenedly halted halfway
through and replaced with gary glitter - figures....

to make up for my somewhat disappointing bird story, i'd like to make up
for it by showing my support for the two beavers currently enthralling
washington d.c. with their presence.  due to nato's bombing campaign,
little else is making the front page of the washington post - excpet for
the two beavers campaign to build a dam in the tidal basin at the expense
of our very world famous, beautiful and numerous cherry trees...washington
d.c. is currently aligned into two camps - the pro bombing, anti beaver
group, and the anti bombing pro beaver group....currently the park service
is trying to trap the beavers

well, must go sleep

Turk