Sinister: Gentle Waves video and PLEA TO PHILIPPE!!!

Kin Woo travelling_light at xxx.com
Mon Apr 12 03:03:53 BST 1999

hey hey Earthquakes!
Just another B&S related posting about me seeing the Gentle Waves
video on Beat UK (A Japanese/British show on cable that my friend
taped for me:) It wasn't the whole song ("weathershow" is that it?)
but most of it. Isobel looks just like she does in the first few promo
pics of B&S- i.e. cute and adorable (she might hate me for saying
that!). The song itself is very rockin' and quite infectious...Is that
Stuart Murdoch I see playing guitar in the video???
anyhoo very nice indeed and a pleasant surprise.
btw all those people who have not seen "Cruel Intentions" by now (and
if it has already opened where you live) GO SEE IT!!! It is truly an
excellent movie and is the wickedest movie you'll see all year. Have
also seen "The Matrix" by now (filmed in Sydney!!! Just like the
awesome "Dark City") which is one of the coolest and most inventive
films I've EVER seen. Keanu and hooray "Models INC" alumni Carrie Ann
Moss look dead cool and the film is so exciting and visually original
that it's another must-see.
On a more sombre note, this is a frantic call out to Philippe Garnier.
Philippe I've written you more than six emails now and you have not
replied to a single one of them. I know you're probably very busy (but
hey so am I:)) but it doesn't take long to write a short email back to
me. Please please please honour the terms of our agreement- I sent the
tapes for you about SIX MONTHS ago and please if you could take some
time and finally do the same, I'd be extremely grateful (and
forgiving!:))
Please write back Philippe AND send the stuff!!!
anyhoo seeya folks
Kin Woo