Sinister: "if your auntie had balls,she'd be your uncle"

Tjonrr at xxx.com Tjonrr at xxx.com
Mon Apr 12 10:41:44 BST 1999

>currently the park service is trying to trap the beavers

millions of punchlines running through my head...

yeah but slang dictionaries, the book club sent me one by accident the other
day, which me and Matt The Student felt obliged to peruse... it is without a
doubt the smuttiest book i have seen since that one that bill drummond wrote.
the amount of metaphors for masturbation frinstance. and ill never be able to
watch snooker again after seeing what "if the reds blocking the pink, go for
the brown" means...
the most interesting part though was accidentally discovering what "lucky
pierre" means. if you thought aidan moffat, after calling his proper band
arab strap, had chose a fairly innocous name for his solo project, think
again. its actually slang for the middle guy in a gay threesome.
enduring image isnt it? from tjohn.