Sinister: Back once again....

Martin Rissbrook martinrissbrook at xxx.com
Mon Apr 12 22:07:42 BST 1999

Subscribe Sinister.....

Lock up you daughters (and your mothers, sisters, aunts etc) Lovemeister Risso is back.  Back I tell you.  For the 900 and 90 odd people who don't remember me (Tag and JJ included!) I used to post about once a month or so about a year ago.  Hmmm, put like that it I don't suppose it really sounds like much cause for mass hysteria....

Anyhows..... I've just bribed Honey into letting me out of the nursery early so I can post something witty and provocative...trouble is I can't think of much too say now.....

So there's now 1000 on Sinister is there....I do hope it's managed to keep something of its old je ne sais what.   The mini Manchester picnic the other night was a great success (if you measure success in terms of pounding hangovers)and I hope that some of the new hundreds of listees get to make some great friends as I have been lucky enough to do.

Some quick questions which you may or not want to email me privately with...

Did Northy ever come back on the list?  Please let it be so.
Has the first Sinister baby been born/conceived yet?
Has there been a funnier posting than the one describing Tag soaping himself in the bath with Bodyshop Strawberry bubble bath?  Somehow I doubt it.

I'm looking forward to seeing everybody at Bowlie next week as I've now managed to blag a ticket staying with three Cockney types blessed with an extremely generous and kind nature.  It fair warms the cockles of my heart, it does.

Does anybody fancy being a bit of physical activity next weekend (easy girls...I'm not talking bedroom gymnastics here, that's Keith's department)..I was just wondering if anybody fancied a sort of mini five-aside footy tournament...nothing too strenuous, and mixed teams of course...If you do then email me and I'll sort out some teams, if you don't then just write back and tell me to fuck right off, we're going to watch bands, get drunk and shag not chase a ball round on the park, you great tart.  In which case I'll just shrivel up with embarrassment and die, and never post again...and you'll be sorry then.  And by the way I'm the worst footballer in the world.....worse than the worst Man City player ever...that bad.

Well, won't bore you any longer, see lots of you soon I hope (you can throw me back in the nursery now Honey for talking shite!)

Love and kisses

The Boy Riss