Sinister: Roseeeeeeetah!

weejay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 13 10:59:18 BST 1999

         Yeah, I'm back, not that I've been away really, but I was a bit
down and didn't post or use the computer for that matter much at
all. I see that we have nearly reached 1000 subscribers - 13 to go
as I write this. Does anyone think we should have some sort of
prize for that 1000th person? But only if we all promise not to
cheat, yeah?
         Anyway, I've got a reason to post now, even if it is a tad off-
topic. Last night I went to see Rosita at the Joiners' Arms (our
friendly local toilet venue) and they were just, oooh, amazingly
good. Oh, I don't suppose most of you know, but Rosita = Emmy-
Kate & Marie from Kenickie plus 3 others. At the end of the set I
tried to find my friends but they'd all dissapeared and after
searching for them for 30 mins or so I walked home, covered in
glitter, through southampton's roughest area on my own in the
dark. Later I bumped into two of said freinds and they said that the
band had been shit, that they'd been heckling them, and that they'd
left halfway through to go to a nightclub without me. Well, we had a
terrible row of course, I mean it was like a religious experience for
me, the best gig I've been to since august last year and my 'friends'
behaving in such a way, well, it just really got to me. What should I
do, oh sinisterines? Remember, these are people who also taunt
me with "thing a thong about your dweam of hortheth" which they
find terribly amusing.
         Better find some new friends I suppose.

                                                              james.

Blue Glow is now at http://diskant.future.easyspace.com/blueglow/